Saturday, September 12, 2015

How Many Rhinestone Bracelets Does One Woman Need?

Today is the day that I have attacked my costume jewelry box.

Really Lady Antique Dealer?  Five rhinestone bracelets?  Time for Ebay.

Dear One gave me one I love.  My mother gave me one I love.  And three more from a variety of other sources.  The three have to go.  I wear the jewelry during 6 weeks around Christmas and New Years.  It is like keeping special kitchen widgets for the one time a year you use them.  No more of that.  The three gotta go.  After all--I only have two wrists for two bracelets, right??

The one pictured here is vintage marked Weiss.  It is lovely--but time to move it on.  It does not give me joy to wear it--and holds no nostalgia.  Just listed it on ebay under my selling name SELLINGLIKECRAZY.  Starting price $49.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elkhorn Antique Market August 11, 2019

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon--to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry ...