Friday, July 19, 2019

Elkhorn Antique Market August 11, 2019

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon--to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language."
Henry James.

We will be taking this and variety of fresh to market paintings to the August 11th market in Elkhorn Wisconsin.  Come find us is cool and dry North Hall space 6/7.  We will also have a variety of decorative smalls--and some quirky things too.

Last month, Elkhorn had weather that just devastated dealers who were set up outside.  Serious wind and ruined tents and canopies and flying and broken stock.  I guess it was determined to be a microburst.   I wonder how many will throw in the towel--and how many will load up their trailers once again and start afresh.  Dealers are a hearty group--but this storm could have wiped out some dealer's stock and they have to regroup.

I bet the buildings will be filled in August. 


2 comments:

  1. I' m Jakuba Lucas  by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Benjamin Lee who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via e-mail and WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740    Email:    247officedept@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Elkhorn Antique Market August 11, 2019

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon--to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry ...