Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Freshen Your Look

Freshening the look of a shop or show booth is the number one rule that a successful dealer needs to follow.
We do not live near our antiques space at Odana Antique Mall in Madison Wisconsin--so when we do get up there we need to do an almost complete reset of the booth.  The number of customers is great--and spaces can get to look messy pretty quickly.


I still visit some shops where I have seen the same inventory in the same place with the same grubby tag for sometimes years.  Not at Little Bohemia Antiques.  Our fresh look is due in a large part to Dear Husbola.  He is constantly harping that we need to thin out the booth and not stuff it with inventory.  I am listening, oh Yes I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elkhorn Antique Market August 11, 2019

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon--to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry ...