Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time for an Auction Escape

Dear Readers-Forgive the absence this month--as our room renovation project, otherwise knows as "the project that never ends" has been consuming us--has been taking a great deal of time.  But this morning dawns warm for December--very warm--and Dear Husbola is going to futz with his bees and daffodil planting and I am off to beautiful Lake Geneva for an auction!

Not just any auction--but an auction at a lakefront property.  They seem t have some mid century things--and they appear a bit quirky.  We love quirky--we SELL quirky.  I am quirky.  Therefore--off I go.

More to report later.  Plus--I have to tell you about the incredible 1915 circa Louis Vuitton suitcases I bought.  And a set of incredible folk art plant stands.  Good pickin's lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elkhorn Antique Market August 11, 2019

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon--to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry ...